Experienced Bus/Tour Drivers Required
Working at Hunters is different from larger operators as we are family owned and run, and every one of our team is valued and appreciated.
Being part of a small dedicated team brings many advantages in many ways but mostly it means that you are treated better and have more flexibility. And we are always on the lookout for experienced bus and tour coach drivers that would like to join our team.
There are many benefits but a few of them are:
- Very competitive salaries on offer (experience dependent) that are all higher the Scottish living wage rates
- No late evening shifts (unless unavoidable due to private hire commitments)
- You will find our rural and inter-urban bus network a pleasure to drive on
- Flexible working options also available
- Contributory pension
- 28 days holiday (equivalent, including bank holidays)
You really will notice the difference working at Hunters and quickly feel part of the family.
Contact us now, on 01259 215560
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
CPC Card (Required)
PCV Licence (Required)
Bus Driving Experience (Preferred)